Qualified NDIS Provider
FSP Youth & Disabilities
Providing disability support and planning from South East QLD to North and Central QLD.
We Provide remote & non-remote services to those with disabilities
POSITIVE OUTCOMES THROUGH POSITIVE MINDSETS
At Foundation Support Planning | Youth & Disabilities, we help youths and those living with disabilities take control over their daily lives and mental health. Using the TCI framework, we turn obstacles into opportunities to learn and grow, and aim to help participants live independently as possible. Our services include:
- Assistance with daily life
- Assistance with social and community participation
- Finding and keeping a job
- Improved daily living skills
- Improved health and well being
- Improved learning
- Improved life choices
- Improved living arrangements
- Improved relationhips
- Increased social and community participation
- Support Coordination
Even when school is out, the care continues with our fun-filled holiday care programs.
Tailored Short Term Accommodation (STA)
We offer participants of all ages a supportive space that’s modified to meet their abilities.